Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Scott.
I'm a first year PhD student at the University of Pittsburgh focusing in neural engineering. I am currently applying my skills in programming and bioengineering to help advance the field of brain machine interfaces.
I hope to be at the forefront of artificial intelligence capabilities and to utilize them to make the world a better place for those who are less fortunate. My inspiration came in 2012 when I watched Nigel Ackland showing off his new prosthetic, the "terminator" arm.
- I am obsessed with weightlifting and staying active
- I enjoy painting or doing other arts and crafts projects. Some of my projects
"Discipline creates freedom" - Jocko Willink
"This is for shaking hands. This is for being human" - Nigel Ackland
- Become fluent in a second language
-Compete in a powerlifting competition. Michigan APF meet on 3/14/2020
- Earn my blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- From the Big Bang to the Milky Way• University of Maryland - Fall 2016, Fall 2015
- Computer-Aided Design in Bioengineering
- General Chemistry I Laboratory